Friday 8 November 2013

"Want to Know More - read on about me..."

Having read a few blogs every now & then people tend to share some things about themselves that others may or may not know about themselves, so I thought maybe I might give this a shot too....

***I love, love, love the Gilmore Girls series - I have the box-set & have watched more times than I can count on my hands***

***My favourite alcoholic beverage is "Jaegemeister & Red Bull" - however due to cutting back on the Red Bull side of the drink I now also enjoy a lovely Cranberry, Lime & Vodka as my runner up & when we're out***

***I absolutely LOVE the sound of rain on the roof - it's magical***

***I am somewhat OCD - detail is everything - prime example is my husband's 30th Birthday month & you should have seen all the planning that went into our wedding day***

***I am training in  & receiving Theophostic Prayer Ministry - it is a FANTASTIC prayer ministry - it is dealing with lie-based pain (that we all have) through God & Christ - the results are AMAZING - 110% reccommend it***

***I would love to live & work in Manhattan, New York for at least a year (in a fancy apartment) - to experience all the seasons***

***I want to build, out west of Christchurch, that would have two floors (rectangular shape/layout) with a piece on top - the Master bedroom (with my office off the side) designed in an A-frame style & a few of the Southern Alps***

***I only want two children - twins - that's it = done***

***James Bond is the only reading & viewing material that my husband & I can agree on 100% of the time (any other possible movies take a lot of umming & ahhing)***

***My dream OE is to travel the world following the Formula 1 circuit - it goes almost everywhere***

There we have it....10 things about me.....


No comments:

Post a Comment